Only Teachers are allowed to sign up students as a School candidate.
Registration Deadline: 2 weeks before contest
Primary school: October 18, 2021 to November 12, 2021
Secondary school: October 18, 2021 to October 29, 2021
Contest Venue: Your school
Contest Time: set by the teacher in charge
Fee: check with your teacher
School can choose to organize AMO online or paper based.
Paper based AMO competition:
Contest Papers will be sent to your school 3 days before contest date. After contest, we will collect the papers from your school.
How to register
Option A (Manual Registration)
- School will send the parent invitation letter to the parents for them to register.
- The parents will pay directly to school either using cash or EduSave.
- Teacher can download the registration form , fill in the student information and submit the completed form to email@example.com .
Option B (Webform Registration)
- SIMCC can also create the SIMCC registration webform for the school and the parents can pay using credit card/debit card ONLINE.
- Teacher can email at firstname.lastname@example.org for the webform discussion and our marketing executive will get back to you.
- School will send the invitation letter to the parents for registration. An automatic email can be configured to inform the school whenever someone register the competition.
- School can also login to our portal to check on the registration summary.
Registration Deadline: October 24, 2021
Contest dates: Singapore – November 6 & 7, 2021
Singapore Contest Venue:
AMO is an online competition this year and students will take the competition from home
Singapore Contest Time:
Will be announced after registration is closed
Fee: Please refer to the registration portal.
How to register
- Please register as a private candidate here.
- Check your email to ensure that your registration is successfully completed. You should receive the confirmation email and the stripe receipt number. Please contact email@example.com if you did not receive both emails to clarify the status of your registration.
Country partners can run AMO between October 18, Monday to November 14, 2021 (Sunday).
If you run via Paper contest, please submit Scanned AES to SIMCC Singapore by Wednesday, November 17, Noon, Singapore time.
For interested students, please contact the respective country partner for more details regarding the registration.