Only Teachers are allowed to sign up students as a school candidate. Minimum 10 students are needed to register as School Candidate.
Registration Deadline: 3 weeks before contest
October 16 to November 10, 2023
Contest Venue: Your school
Contest Time: set by the teacher in charge
Fee: check with your teacher
Paper based AMO competition:
Contest Papers will be sent to your school 3 days before contest date. After contest, we will collect the papers from your school.
How to register
- School will send the parent invitation letter to the parents for them to register.
- The parents will pay directly to school either using cash or EduSave.
- Teacher can download the registration form, fill in the student information and upload the form to our MDP Portal at https://form.simcc.org. If you are unsure on how to upload to the MDP Portal, you can email in to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you on the process of creating an account up to the process of uploading the form to the portal.
Registration Deadline: 15/10/2023
Contest dates: Singapore – October 28/29, 2023
Singapore Contest Venue:
AMO is a Paper base competition this year and students will take the competition from the venue
Singapore Contest Time:
Contest pass will be announced 1 week before the competition dates
Fee: Please refer to the registration portal.
How to register
- Please register as a private candidate here.
- Check your email to ensure that your registration is successfully completed. You should receive the confirmation email and the stripe receipt number. Please contact email@example.com if you did not receive both emails to clarify the status of your registration.
Country partners can run AMO: TBC
If you run via Paper contest, please submit Scanned AES to SIMCC Singapore a week after you run the competitions.
For interested students, please contact the respective country partner for more details regarding the registration.