American Mathematics Olympiad Registration
Only Teachers are allowed to sign up students as a school candidate. Minimum 10 students are needed to register as School Candidate.
Registration Deadline: 3 weeks before contest
October 9 to November 5, 2023
Contest Venue: Your school
Contest Time: set by the teacher in charge
Fee: check with your teacher
Paper based AMO competition:
Contest Papers will be sent to your school 3 days before contest date. After contest, we will collect the papers from your school.
How to register
- School will send the parent invitation letter to the parents for them to register.
- The parents will pay directly to school either using cash or EduSave.
- Teacher can download the registration form, fill in the student information and upload the form to our MDP Portal at https://form.simcc.org. If you are unsure on how to upload to the MDP Portal, you can email in to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you on the process of creating an account up to the process of uploading the form to the portal.
Registration Deadline: TBC
Contest dates: Singapore – October 8, 2023
Singapore Contest Venue:
AMO is a Paper base competition this year and students will take the competition from the venue
Singapore Contest Time:
Contest pass will be announced 1 week before the competition dates
Fee: Please refer to the registration portal.
How to register
- Please register as a private candidate here.
- Check your email to ensure that your registration is successfully completed. You should receive the confirmation email and the stripe receipt number. Please contact email@example.com if you did not receive both emails to clarify the status of your registration.
- This link is meant for all students in Singapore. Overseas students will have to register with the respective country partners.
- Registration fees will be forfeited for participants who could not or do not turn up for the competition.
- Schedule are arranged based on Grade and Slots by the Management. Booking of schedule is not allow.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring that the submitted names are entered correctly as these will be printed on the certificates. A charge of SGD50 per certificate will be levied for reprints.
- Registration fees must be paid by credit/debit card.
- An email and Stripe receipt will be sent to you once the registration is successfully completed.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend the rules and regulations of the competition.
- Cancellation policy:
SIMCC will charge full rate on any cancellation once it is submitted. Any refund request can be submitted but subject to SIMCC management approval. Once it is approved, the refund amount can be used for other SIMCC competition of the same/lesser value. No cash refund is allowed.
Country partners can run AMO: TBC
If you run via Paper contest, please submit Scanned AES to SIMCC Singapore a week after you run the competitions.
For interested students, please contact the respective country partner for more details regarding the registration.