Dear AMO students, parents and teachers,
AMO 2021 Results are out! Congratulations to all students from Singapore, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, China Hong Kong, China Macau, China, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Turkey, United Amirates, United States, Uzbekistan and Vietnam who took part in AMO 2021.
Thank you so much for your support since 2006 while we were trying to encourage students with the AMO to experience the thrill of mathematics competitions and today we have grown to be in-charge of 6 competitions – SASMO, SMKC, SIMOC, IJMO, AMO and SINGA. Plus we expanded into Science, Computational Thinking, Robotics, Informatics and Memory. Managing 12 competitions!
Today, SIMCC is operating in over 20 countries across the world and within 3 years, with all your help, we hope to reach out to over 35 countries. We are adding more value for our students and teachers, these include:
- Students who win 2 Gold medals for International local competitions or 1 Gold medal for International local + 1 Silver medal for International Global competition within an academic year will be inducted into the International Junior Honor Society (IJHS) every year
- Teachers who support us will soon get subsidies or scholarships for professional development and certifications
- Students will also get leadership grants and scholarships
We are proud to announce that all American Mathematics Olympiad (AMO) winners will be invited to compete in:
- Singapore International Math Olympiad Challenge (SIMOC) – AMO Perfect Score, Gold, Silver and Bronze award winners
- STEAM AHEAD (International Junior Math Olympiad (IJMO)) – AMO Perfect Score, Gold and Silver award winners
Thank you so much for your support and we look forward to developing more honors students with all of you.